Director, Brand, Product & Partnership Marketing
PayNet seeks a talented, detail-obsessed, energetic self-starter to drive brand, product & partnership marketing. Responsibilities include the design of programs to optimize the marketing of PayNet products and solutions across a range of customers including banks, equipment lenders, and alternative lenders. This individual will assist with market/customer identification, revenue opportunity and strategies to enhance market awareness of our offerings and ultimately sales of our solutions.
Responsibilities include communicating go-to-market plans, positioning, branding and key benefits for new and existing products targeted to the commercial lending market.
S/he will strategically enable sales with targeted collateral and key messaging that clearly articulates product features and unique value proposition. The ideal candidate possesses strong strategic marketing and execution skills, and is a strong cross-functional team member who enjoys driving change in a fast-paced, thriving environment.
- Develop and drive product go-to-market plans from strategy through to execution, tracking ROI, that align to the product roadmap
- Drive indices related marketing activities, serving as point person for all things indices marketing & PR, involving digital marketing and segment marketers as needed
- Collaborate across functional areas to develop new product launch plans, product enhancement launch plans, and go-to-market strategies
- Conduct primary and secondary research to capture insight on market trends, competitive landscape, customer needs, and customer behaviors
- Serve as right hand to SVP of Marketing with brand refresh drawing on past experiences with like brand initiatives
- Support sales and accelerate pipeline velocity through development of sales tools (e.g., one-pagers, ROI calculators, etc.) and enablement programs
- Identify process improvements and other efficiencies and lead implementation of identified improvements
- Operationalize strategic partnerships via appropriate announcements, customer communications, and ongoing relationship management
- Assist with agency relationships to leverage external resources to fill gaps and support team initiatives
- Help coordinate and participate in key national/international tradeshows and events
- Actively engage in marketing budget management and
- All other duties as assigned
You collaborate well and can lead and take initiative. You develop strong working relationships with others and challenge yourself and others to constantly raise their game. You are current on what is trending in your industry.
- Exceptional team player with ability to lead through influence and drive high-impact outcomes with product management, sales, data & analytics, finance, and operations
- Strong strategic, analytical, and synthesis skills
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action
- Ability to work productively and in a self-directed fashion on wide range of projects, often under deadline pressure
- Computer skills: must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelors degree required; top MBA desirable
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org