Client Service Representative - Senior
The Client Service Representative will work closely with internal and external clients to ensure timely response to product and service inquiries. The Client Service Representative will work closely with IT/Development to ensure operational data is created, reported and documented. An additional core responsibility includes taking customer support calls and managing the resolution, tracking and reporting of customer support inquiries. The Client Service Representative interacts primarily by phone and email to handle and resolve constituent comments about product functionality, data quality, billing and other services. The Client Service Representative will also be responsible for creating and maintaining member account access as well as managing the creation and delivery of miscellaneous datasets.
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we transform our business and help people live their financial best.
- Research and troubleshoot problems within the area of expertise.
- Handle customer support calls and emails and work with clients to provide system access.
- Manage dataset creation and delivery.
- Support overall efforts of the operations team.
- Collaborate with team members on identifying potential and existing issues, conduct analysis, and resolution.
- Work independently also to resolve customer issues by presenting potential solutions.
- Identify potential process improvements to enhance the customer experience.
- Prioritize tasks appropriately based on experience/knowledge of customers and urgency of requests.
- Research data quality issue and contribute to data improvement specifications.
- Prepare visualizations of data to review data trends and explain impacting factors.
- Complete management reporting including generation of weekly reports of customer support activities as well as overall business and operational metrics.
- Identify and solve unusual and/or moderately complex problems based on existing precedents and procedures.
- Use solid knowledge of the work group objectives, foundational knowledge of external best practices and a good understanding of business needs to accomplish assignments.
- Proactively seek new assignments to enhance skill set and knowledge base.
- Support special projects as determined by the needs of management.
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education.
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especially Word and Excel with a strong comfort level navigating the internet.
- 2 – 3 years customer support experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills accompanied with a friendly demeanor.
- Overall enjoyment interacting with others including the ability to calm and explain situations during disputes or higher stress conversations.
- Capability to work independently and with others, be self-directed and take initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks.
- Ability to communicate and interact with both business and technical resources.
- Capacity to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-pace, team-oriented environment.
- Some experience with project and/or program management.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of diverse working styles with the added ability to act as an informal resource to less experienced colleagues.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation package with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
5750 Old Orchard Road, Suite 300
Skokie, Illinois 60077