Commercial Risk Product Manager
The Equifax USIS Commercial Product team is looking for a Commercial Risk Product Manager who is skilled at ensuring products are developed efficiently by working with requestors, development teams, and key project sponsors. The Product Manager must maintain close communication with stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle to ensure that expectations are set appropriately, and projects/products are delivered on time and meet outlined objectives.
The Product Manager is positioned to contribute directly to not only product delivery, but also assumes a level of ownership for the product specification and the internal/external customer experience. This person should understand business processes and ensure integration between business and technology. Ideal candidates must be strong communicators, quick learners, skilled problem solvers and detailed oriented.
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we transform our business and help people live their financial best!
- Support and grow existing product lines, identify new opportunities based on market feedback, and prioritize the backlog for future development
- Accountable for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining and driving the product vision and roadmap, and executing product initiatives
- Lead Voice of Customer initiatives through research and market data
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Strong expertise in competitive market evaluation
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Bring new products to market with return-on-investment analysis
- Market new products with sales, advertising and production teams
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
The product manager is also expected to have knowledge in the following areas:
- Product management and product development
- People management and customer research
- Requirements analysis including pricing and planning
- Competitive analysis
- Sales planning and inventory control
- Financial planning and strategy
- Minimum of 7 years product management experience
- Proven track record of launching and growing suite of products
- Experience in managing suite of complex risk products a plus
- Well versed in regulatory compliance within banking and lending including disciplines such as Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Experience in creation of an MVP which generates feedback to prove product market fit
- Practical experience in Agile Scrum Methodologies and hands on experience with agile tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking and decision-making capabilities, with strengths in organization and project management
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).