Senior Director - Commercial Analytics Leader
Equifax is a market leader in providing total information solutions to businesses and consumers. Our products and services help companies minimize their financial risk and maximize growth opportunities while enabling clients to better protect and manage their financial health. The foundation of Equifax is its talented, dedicated employees. We accomplish our goals by drawing upon the experience, energy and teamwork of our employees, who consistently drive success by anticipating change and executing with confidence and passion.
Data and Analytics, the advanced analytical division of Equifax, offers state of the art solutions to current and emerging business challenges. Through our data analytics, customer insights, custom modeling, and consulting services, we deliver the analytics and insights companies need to enhance their business. Our Analytics business is seeking an experienced analytics manager to construct best in class analytical solutions for Equifax within the commercial lending area.
The Commercial Analytics Leader will manage resources to develop new products and fulfill analytical projects from beginning to end. This includes leading discussions with internal and external customers during discovery and design phases, interfacing with internal technology teams for data requirements and implementation, performing the statistical analysis, and presenting the findings. He/she will also lead the growth and development of individual team members and contribute to a strong USIS and Equifax culture.
This position will be located at our Atlanta, GA or Skokie, IL office.
- Responsible for delivering advanced analytics and data-centric insight projects to provide best in class solutions to commercial clients across industries including but not limited to: banking and lending, rentals and leasing, telecommunications, transportation, manufacturing, utilities, hedge funds and other markets.
- Work with various stakeholders such as Business Consultants, Senior Statisticians, Product Management, IT and Clients on the formulation and application of new analytical solutions for a variety of industry problems across the commercial and small business vertical
- Collaborate & co-innovate with clients by leveraging Equifax big data environment – Cambrian, Ignite Direct and Advanced Modeling Engine. Provide consultation to our clients in terms of Equifax’s multi-data assets, advanced analytical tools and machine learning technologies.
- Cooperate with Model Risk Management, Legal/Compliance, Data Governance teams to identify and remediate model risks
- Develops strategy for team and influences strategy of Business Unit or Center of Excellence
- Support sales and marketing by providing analytical expertise to sales and marketing meeting.
- Manage a team of multiple resources including data scientists and/or statisticians to achieve stated business objectives including product develop and proofs of concepts as defined by the Commercial business unit.
- Up to 20% travel to partner’s or client’s site
- Master’s degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other related discipline
- 7+ years experience with the development of risk solutions across the customer life cycle along
- Extensive experience in predictive analytics, risk management and/or marketing for Commercial lending
- Knowledge of various sources of data such as credit bureau, customer application, marketing and/or macroeconomic data. Familiarity with commercial credit data preferred.
- Experience building logistic and linear regression and machine learning/AI solutions required
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, or SAS is required; Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Google/AWS Cloud is a plus
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to non-statistical audience both internally and externally
- People development capabilities including recruiting, mentorship and talent development
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced matrix environment while managing multiple projects and set or negotiate priorities
For US Applicants
If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please view our EEO Policy Statement, EEO is the Law Declarations, and Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or applicant for employment, please contact us by sending an email to GTA@equifax.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Equifax participates in E-Verify and Right to Work (English and Spanish).