PayNet Portfolio Risk Manager®
PayNet Portfolio Risk Manager® is a data-driven risk monitoring tool that significantly improves your risk monitoring abilities by adding a global view that can help you better monitor, detect and prioritize loans in your portfolio that have added risk.
BENEFITS TO USERS
- Enhance early warnings with powerful new triggers
- Understand borrower payment status with other lenders
- Prioritize collections based on change in the risk profile
- Utilize updated market intelligence to determine call strategy
About Portfolio Risk Manager
Portfolio Risk Manager analyzes a lender's portfolio every 30 days to continually generate a relative risk ranking of the current status of each of your commercial account customers. Each month's dataset includes PayNet's current and historic PayNet MasterScore® for each customer and their performance with other lenders.
This tool helps you:
- Monitor — Identify borrowers that are having cash flow problems with other lenders before they stop paying you, and identify those that are still paying other lenders even though they have stopped paying you.
- Detect — Understand obligor’s recent payment activity and borrowing practices.
- Prioritize — Know which borrowers are most important to contact this month.
This provides quantified and objective metrics for your portfolio risk managers and credit administrators. It is also useful for collections, special assets and litigation teams.
To purchase Portfolio Risk Manager or to learn more how it improves your risk monitoring, contact us today.